Bienvenue en New Orleans!

INSPIRE was born out of a dream that God would take a bunch of average, ordinary, messed-up people & do something great through them. We want to live like Jesus, for Jesus... No games. No hype, No pretense. Just Jesus. We ain't there yet, by a long shot, but we'd love for you to take the journey with us! - Pastor Jeff

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

P.E.R.S.P.E.C.T.I.V.E.

Seeing people suffer is one of the things I HATE about being a pastor, but I am so honored to be able to be there at the same time (talk about conflicted!).

So... Can I just cut to the chase on this-week's post?

('Cause, honestly, I really don't want to dwell on this topic any longer than I have to.)


This past week, Jennifer & I had the honor & privilege to stand with a family enduring a horrible tragedy.

And 2 things stood out to me above all else...

1. If you love somebody... TELL THEM!

2. If your mad at and/or offended by somebody... RECONCILE!

Don't outlive them & regret that you didn't. Either one.

Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment