Bienvenue en New Orleans!

INSPIRE was born out of a dream that God would take a bunch of average, ordinary, messed-up people & do something great through them. We want to live like Jesus, for Jesus... No games. No hype, No pretense. Just Jesus. We ain't there yet, by a long shot, but we'd love for you to take the journey with us! - Pastor Jeff

Sunday, August 11, 2013

The Last Exit Before THE Exit

Have you ever taken a car trip?

Ya know that feeling you get when you cross certain "checkpoints"?

Like when you cross the halfway point?

Or you see the "Welcome to Florida" sign on your way to Disney World?

Or when the miles to your destination city start showing up on those green signs on the right?

I think my FAVORITE one, though, is when you come up to the last exit before THE exit.

I had the same feeling today when we had the AMAZING privilege of seeing the 80th person commit to Jesus since Launch Day.

Even sitting here typing, my eyes are tearing up.

Honestly, we aren't anywhere near our destination, but God is doing something VERY special at Inspire, & I sometimes can't believe that I get to be a part of it!

One final word... Because it just wouldn't be right to talk about these 80 people without mentioning the people who made it possible: our Dream Team. They are absolutely incredible & I love every one of them!

Thank you, Lord... My cup is running over!

No comments:

Post a Comment